The Best 12 Chrome Extensions for Digital Marketers
Google offers amazing chrome extensions for digital marketers, including:
1- Page Analytics (by Google) Visit
- The Page Analytics Chrome Extension allows you to see how customers interact with your web pages.
- Google Analytics metrics: Pageviews, Unique Pageviews, Avg time on page, Bounce Rate, and %Exit.
- Number of active visitors, in real time.
- In-page click analysis: (where users click).
- (Facebook Social Toolkit) Collection of Social Media tools for Facebook.com.
- Facebook Social Toolkit is a collection of Facebook while using Facebook.
- Facebook Social Toolkit will help you to do following things:
- (A) Free Removal Tools
- Unlike All Facebook Pages At Once.
- Unfriend All Friends At Once
- Unfollow All Facebook Friends At Once.
- Delete All Comments At Once.
- Reject All Friend Requests At Once.
- Unfollow All Facebook Groups At Once.
- Remove Facebook Page Likes.
- Remove All Facebook Groups.
- Cancel All Pending Friend Requests.
- (B) Free Facebook Tools
- Facebook ID Extractor.
- Invite Your Friends To Like Your Page.
- Invite Your Friends To Join Your Group.
- Accept All Friend Requests At Once.
- E vent Invitation Tool.
- Send Multiple Friend Requests At once.
- Suggest Your Friends To Another Friend
3- Hunter for Chrome Visit
Hunter’s Chrome extension let you find the email addresses behind the website you’re browsing in no time:
SEO & Website Analysis by WooRank provides a deep SEO analysis covering SEO, Mobile, Local and Usability.
5- HubSpot Sales Visit
- HubSpot Sales gives you the tools you need to adopt a modern sales process.
- Sell in a relevant, personal, efficient way.
- HubSpot Sales also gives you the tools you need to adopt a modern sales process.
- VALUABLE CONTEXT FOR YOUR SALES PROCESS
- – See who opens & clicks your emails
- – See a person’s title, company, social profiles, and recent tweets
- – See details about a person’s’ company and links to existing CRM records
6- Majestic Backlink Analyzer Visit
Over 50,000 installations. Get instant link counts and see who is linking to the page you are browsing without having to go to a separate link analysis tool. FREE Backlink count data with much more detail for Majestic.com account holders.
7- FATRANK – Keyword Rank Checker Visit
This extension will use your Google local search settings and will include local listings as a rank position. To stop this make sure your location in Google search settings is set to your country i.e ‘United States’.
8- MozBar visit
- The all-in-one SEO toolbar for research on the go.
- MozBar gives you instant metrics while viewing any page or SERP, so you can:
- -Create custom searches by engine, country, region, or city.
- -Quickly assess the Page Authority and Domain Authority of any site or page.
- -Access and compare link metrics across pages while viewing any SERP.
- -Find and highlight keywords on a page and differentiate links by type: Followed, No-Followed, External, or Internal
9- Alexa Traffic Rank visit
- The Official Alexa Traffic Rank Extension, providing Alexa Traffic Rank and site Information when clicked.
- Alexa Traffic Rank is Alexa Internet’s free extension for Chrome, and is the only extension that includes you in Alexa’s traffic panel. The Alexa extension accompanies you as you surf, providing you with Alexa data about the sites you visit without interrupting your browsing.
10- Buffer visit
Buffer is the best way to share great content to Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn from anywhere on the web, with just one click.
11-NewZapp Email Marketing Visit
- Easy to use email marketing software that delivers results. Create, Send & Track.
- NewZapp is an email marketing app that you can access from anywhere. Using our Chrome App you can keep NewZapp conveniently on your App Launcher, close at hand for when you need to send out your next email marketing campaign or email newsletter.
- Brightery Facebook Business Scraper is the most important and easy script scraps data from facebook legally could help your business to grow up fast